Built to hold all your gear, this robust moto-ruck will easily swallow everything you need to travel and camp from your motorcycle for days on end. Adding functionality, the large external tool compartment is padded on the outside so you can lean back on it. This section easily unzips to put your tools and smaller items right at your fingertips without unstrapping the bag from your bike. The EXFIL-80 is UV-treated and water resistant, but when you need 100% waterproofing, just open the zipper just under the tool compartment and pull out the attached waterproof sleeve and slide it over the entire system.
• Roll-top closure with velcro and side release buckles
• PVC backed for increased water resistance
• UV-Treated 1680 ballistic polyester
• Hi-vis orange interior liner
• Three removable, 1.5” mounting polyester straps with reflective stitching
• Velcro-mounted, removable tool pouch
• Tool Compartment holds: 9 deep sockets, 7 combination wrenches, includes mesh pocket and flat document pocket
• Water proof sleeve in zippered compartment at base of bag
• Four rows of MOLLE webbing for modular customization
• SBS zippers
• Shoulder strap included
• Holds up to 80 - 12oz cans
• 51 liter fluid capacity
Overall Dimensions (when full and closed): 14” wide x 12” deep x 20” tall.
***No Returns. No Credits.***